A better paying job

I had been stuck at a low paying job for ages. I confronted my boss, and asked for a raise, but he fired me in return. In a few weeks I was evicted, pretty much homeless. I was walking down an alley, when I wished for a job that would make me earn more cash.

“Hey you” a man said. “Me?” I asked. “Do you want a job here?” He asked. I needed it, no matter what it was, so I answered without hesitation “yes”. 


“Ok then, come here” he said. I walked towards him. He invited me to his office. He explained what it was. “A hooker? But I am a man” i responded. “Not for long” he said pointing at the drink he had offered me a couple of minutes ago. The changes started right away. The first to change were my hands and feet, then the changes spread likee wildfire theough my arms and legs. My equipment got erect, and then deflated like a popped balloon. My chest started aching, until a couple of breasts emerged from it. My face followed becoming softer and more feminine. “But I didn’t agree to become a…” I interrupted myself as I got increasingly aroused. “… a woman…” I said, but my arousal was so strong that I couldn’t help it but beg for sex. “Fuck me” I said. “Oh no no no, I don’t use the merchandise, if you want sex, you must go out and find someone to fulfill your needs.

I stepped outside, I could barely walk. My pussy throbbing, my ass exposed, I saw a man, “my way out of this” I thought. I walked towards him, I didn’t say a thing, I just kissed him, and let him have his way with me. He paid me and left. My libido had subsided. I felt normal again, and kinda disgusted of what I has just done. But in a few hours, I felt turned on again, I tried fingering myself, and while it helped a little, it wasn’t enough. I went out again, I had to find another guy, and so I did. Not only did I have sex with him, I gave him a blowjob. 

Eventually I grew accustomed to my new life. I was a whore now, and there was nothing I could do about it. I was making big bucks, but between all the sex I was having, I didn’t have any free time to go out and spend my hard (literally hard) earned cash.




Comentarios