Suddenly I came back to my senses. Like if I had been gone for years. I stood up, feeling some extra weight on my chest and stomach. My back did ache a little. I was dressed in a white blouse and an orange skirt. I could hear muted voices “waitress, waitress Ma’am!” A man said. I looked at him, he was talking to me. I looked down and realized I had a woman’s body, and not only that, I was pregnant.
With my center of gravity completely out of place, I walked towards the exit. I needed air. I felt a kick in my stomach. “Oh shit” I said, I looked up to the sky, and right then I felt water dripping out of my crotch area. I didn’t have to react. I was rushed to the hospital, It all went like a blur. A man that called himself my husband held my hand while I pushed. After my baby came out, I felt so connected to her.
A few hours later, I asked my so called husband what was going on. He said we met 2 years ago, and we started dating. He helped me get my paperwork since it appeared like I didn’t exist. “I don’t remember any of that, I remember being a…” I was going to say, but that would ruin my current life, so instead I kissed him.
Something changed me, I don’t know what, but last I remember I was a man living alone, and now I am a happily married mother. I’ll take my chances with this new reality.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario