I had discovered the secret of time travel.I had performed multiple tests where I send everything from items and living animals back and forward in time. All tests had been successful, although every test I performed was for no more than a couple of days.
One day I tested the machine on myself. I set up the date for 100 minutes earlier. Or so I thought. As I activated it, I saw the whole world around me move backwards, but what should have been 100 minutes were 100 years.
The machine was not with me, so, I was stuck a century back in time. And that wasn’t the worst part, two things had changed, a bug in the system you may say. I was in Japan, and in some woman’s body.
I was a Maiko, a geisha in training. I was dressed in a red kimono, and i almost fell as I took my first steps. The shoes I was wearing were unbearable. Somewhat talked to me, but I didn’t understand a thing. I took a couple of steps back, and fell and hit my head.
When I woke up, I was in bed. Some women were attending me. I still didn’t understand a thing. So I pretended to have lost my memory. As days passed I started to pick up some Japanese, eventually speaking the language, training to be a Geisha, a real one. Eventually I found a Danna, a rich man that wanted me. I am stuck in the past, but at least I am having a good time now.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario