There she was, Kat, the most beautiful hostess I had ever seen. I had just recently hired her. She had a sexy and rocking body. The cherry on top for my new restaurant. “Wow” I said when she showed up for her first day.
She was a great learner, and she eagerly listened to all my instructions. “You must make all customers feel right at home, even flirt with them if you have to” I said. I showed her around, and at the end of the day she left after giving me a kiss on my left cheek.
That night I didn’t sleep well. I just couldn’t stop thinking about her. I was sweating, and feeling awkward. In the morning an alarm clock rang. It wasn’t the sound I was used to. I turned it off, and fell of the bed. “What the hell?” I said realizing I was in a whole different place. I cleared my throat, thinking my voice sounded a bit off. I stood up, realizing I was a woman. I recognized the breasts and hips. I was in Kat’s body.
I looked for her phone, it unlocked as soon as I picked it up. I noticed the date was wrong, it was yesterday’s date. I called the former me, but no one answered. “Fine, i’ll see him at work” i said.
Suddenly, as I was about to just put some jeans and a shirt on, it was like something took over me, i took a shower, got dressed, did my nails, makeup, and hair. As I stepped out of the cab when I got to the restaurant I came back to my senses. “What just happened?” I asked myself. I entered the place, and there he was, former me, acting like nothing had happened. Every time I tried to say something, he interrupted me and went on explaining how the job worked. He then said “You must make all customers feel right at home, even flirt with them if you have to”.
The whole day went by fast, and there was no doubt he didn’t know what was going on. Before I left, I kissed him in the left cheek.
I took a cab back to her… my place. The driver started talking to me “you hit the jackpot” she said. “What do you mean?” I asked. “Well, you are now a beautiful woman with a great job” she said, “Instead look at me, although I can’t deny I am hot, I am just a cab driver”. “Wait? You used to be a guy too?” I asked. “We just got to your place ma’am, it’ll be 10.50” she said. “Don’t you ever say that out loud, they can wipe your mind, just go with the flow” she said.
I stepped down of the cab, and entered the building where I now lived. I took the lift, and entered my place. “Who are the people she is referring to?” I whispered. I looked around, getting acquainted with my new place, hoping to find some clues.
In the bedroom, inside the nightstand I found a box with a bow, and inside of it a pink dildo and a note that said “enjoy”. I closed the box, and went back to the kitchen. I was quite hungry. I prepared myself a big sandwich and opened a cold one. Hate to say it, but I didn’t even finish the sandwich, and the beer was too sour for me. I drank red wine instead.
I stayed watching tv until late night. Before going to bed, I went to the bathroom, and had to pee. It was weird having to go standing down, and with no equipment between my legs.
I went back to bed, as I was about to turn off the lights, I opened the box with the dildo, and said “what the hell… let see how it feels”. I felt my clit get erect. I played a little bit with the dildo around my new pussy. I tried shoving it in, but it not only hurt a little, it felt tight. No wonder, I was a virgin. But once I was in, it felt good, like electric good. I kept on pushing it in and out, imagining a man fucking me. I squeezed my own breasts, moaned like a whore, and even, awkwardly begged for more.

Comentarios
Publicar un comentario