The thrift store

 


As I touched the small marble bust, the whole world around me changed. I now had long red hair, a beautiful face, breasts and a matching pussy.

“Wow! Dude you look just like a chick” my friend John said. I blushed. He took the bust out of my hands, as soon as he touched it, he changed too, his hair started growing longer, until he became a woman too. “Alright” he said, but suddenly his body locked into place, in a matter of seconds he stopped being a man, he became another marble bust at the store.


The owner of the store, a man in a purple robe approached me and said “you are a lucky young lady”. He the. Picked the new bust, and took it to the back. “Don’t worry about her, it’s like she never existed before, and I will donate her to a museum where she will be put in display” .

As he left, memories of my former self started fading away. I no longer remembered who I was talking to. I thanked the old man and left.




Comentarios