I’ve had enough with the protests. It had been weeks, they would gather close to my home and complain about the government, about women rights, abortion, and a lot more.
One day I just went downstairs, ready to yell at them. But when I opened my mouth no voice came out. I grabbed and cleared my throat, but still nothing. Then, something came to me, I joined the crowd, I started protesting for better women’s rights. The more I yelled the more I changed. At the end of the day, the old me was gone, replaced by the new me, Maria. I was wearing a white top and a violet skirt.
I walked back home, but I couldn’t enter. It was like I didn’t live there. “Maria!” Another woman yelled at me. I looked back, and immediately recognized her. She was my sister. I went home with her.
The next few days I kept going to the protests with her.
We both kept going to the protests. It was fun and it was for a great cause. Sometime people would come to complain about our protests, but when that happened, they would transform in body and mind, and join us. I wonder what goes through their mind, and if they remember their former life.
Take Jenny here, she doesn’t even remember she used to be a tall hunk of a guy, and now she is one of our best friends.


Comentarios
Publicar un comentario