The machine

 

I worked at a big research facility. When I volunteered for an experiment, I never thought it would alter my life and body. When I woke up, my male features were gone. I looked, sounded, and felt like a woman. “Fully functional” they said, whatever that meant. My fiancé was not ok with it, so we had to cancel our wedding and go our separate ways.

For a time I was given a room in a hotel close to our facility. I spent the next few months pretending I still felt like a man, but that part of me was gone, I even started looking at men in a different way. But everything changed once again when I got mugged on my way to work. I felt abused, I wanted to be turned back. I went back to the lab, and set up the parameters to turn me back. But I must have entered something wrong, because my skin started turning green. I felt strong, i felt amazing, but my emotions were now raw.


I tried to stop the transformation, but it was to late, I just felt like smashing the place, and so I did. Guarda tried to restrain me. But I threw them away with ease. I am no longer human, and I don’t feel like one anymore. I just love the feeling of my skin, and how it good it feels to smash things.







Comentarios