The legend

 One moment I was at home enjoying a beer and watching tv, when I heard a loud noise outside. As I stepped out, I noticed I was in a whole different place. I looked back and my home was gone. And I was dressed in green. “My ears” I said realizing I had long pointy ears. “Am i link?” I said thinking maybe I was now the main character from my favorite videogame. But as I looked down I realized I had breasts, and no cock.

“Maybe I am linkle, or Saria?” I asked myself outloud. I felt strong. I found a treasure chest with some clothes and changed my outfit. I felt like I was ready for an adventure.


“Hey! There’s a possible new recruit” I heard a woman said. I looked back and saw a tall woman dressed in red. She was a gerudo warrior no doubt. She pointed a spear at me and forced me to follow her. She took me all the way to her fortress, where she made me drink some kind of potion. I grew a few inches, and my hair turned red. “Welcome home sister” she said. “Not everyone survives the potion” she went on explaining that I was meant to become a Gerudo. And so, since that day I have been with my sisters training and living the Gerudo life.






Comentarios