I found it on a bench at the park while on a stroll with my girlfriend.. It was a black purse, I picked up with the intention of returning it. But as soon as I picked it up, I felt like I had to be somewhere else. “Sweetheart? What’s going on?” My girlfriend asked. “I don’t know, I have to leave the park, I am needed somewhere else” I responded. “Does it have anything to do with the purse?” She asked. “Don’t think so” I responded as I continued walking.
“You are scaring me” she said. “Your hair looks a lot longer” she added. I didn’t know what she was talking about, I’ve had this hairdo for years. I picked up the pace. I hailed a cab. “Stop! Give me the purse” she demanded. “No! It’s my purse” I said right as I started to grow breasts. My clothes had changed to, no longer was I wearing jeans and a shirt, I was wearing a sexy dress, “are you wearing a dress?” Were the last words I ever heard from my girlfriend at the time, “just the way I’ve always like it” I said as I entered the cab and closed the door. On my way, I opened the purse got my lipstick out, and looked at myself in my phone screen.
The cab dropped me off at a bar, I paid the driver, and gracefully walked out of the car. My ass swaying, my breasts bouncing, I entered the bar, all eyes were on me. I sat at the bar, and asked for a pina colada.
I no longer had a trace of my former self. I mean, I did somewhat remember him, but my memories were now of Kylie, I remember my whole life being her. I spent the night flirting with guys, I even made out with Tom, a somewhat nerdy guy that had the guts to come say hi.
After the bar closed, I revealed my breasts to Tom. “If you take me to your place, you can have some fun with these” I said.


Comentarios
Publicar un comentario