Santa’s little helper

 I needed a job fast. Christmas was almost here, and I didn’t have any money for gifts. I saw an ad one day for a “Santa’s helper” at a big store in fifth avenue. It would be embarrassing if my friends saw me dressed as an elf. But I had no choice.

I auditioned for the part, and got the job. Before I was given my outfit, my new boss asked me, “do you want your friends to recognize you?, or would you rather look like someone else?”. I quickly said, “someone else”. 

He handed me a beige colored outfit, and walked outside the changing room. As I was putting it on, I realized it was a dress. “I am not wearing this” I said. “Just put it on, if you don’t like how it looks, I can always give you the normal elf costume” he said from outside the room.

I finished putting on the dress, I took a big breath, and felt my chest swell up, my hair grow longer, my equipment fade out of existence.


“What did you do to me?” I said hearing my new voice for the first time. “Don’t worry, it is fully reversible, but now nobody will recognize you. Plus, female elves make double income” he said.

During my first day, I felt weird, but I tried to be as helpful as possible. At the end of the day, I took my outfit off, looked at my naked female body on the mirror and immediately after, I reverted to my male body. I got dressed and went home.

Of course I didn’t tell my girlfriend what my new job was. That would be weird. But I spent the following days going through the motions Each day feeling more comfortable as a woman. I even caught myself flirting with a single dad one day. “Shit shit shit, I have to stop” i said, but I looked at the calendar and realized it was three days until Christmas, “I can do it” I encouraged myself.

On the 23rd I saw my girlfriend doing some shopping. I even talked to her for a little while, she didn’t recognize me. 


We talked for a while during my break. But what surprised me was when a man showed up and kissed her. I tried to contain myself. “Hi, I’m Abby” I said and extended my hand. “Hello I am Josh” he said. They said bye, and left. That day I was upset, a couple of hours later I sent a text to my girlfriend and dumped her, asking her to “say hi to Josh”.

My boss saw how upset I was, he approached me and made a proposal. “You know that there is a way to have you be Abby forever?” He asked. I looked at him, with tears in my eyes and an upset look. “Think about it” he said as he handed me a tissue to clean myself.

I spent the rest of the day trying to put a happy face. I played with kids, heard their wishes, and took them to see santa. It was kind of my little heaven.

On the 24th I felt a lot better, I was happy, and I spent the day acting a lot more girly, feeling free. At the end of the day, my boss handed me my cheque. “And here it is” he said pointing at a piece of paper and a small vial of some kind. I knew what it was, I smiled, signed the paper, and drank the vial. “Welcome aboard Abigail” he said. I was now hired as a new manager at the store. This time when I took the elf costume off, I didn’t revert back.


He then gave me some kind of coupon “worth a 5,000 usd” he said. I bought new clothes for myself and thanked him.

Since that day, I have been working my dream job. I am really good at it, but I can’t wait until next Christmas when I get to dress as an elf again.











Comentarios