I had been going to the same cafeteria for months. I really enjoyed talking to Hilary. She is a beautiful waitress. But one day, as I talked with her, I received a call from my boss, he fired me. Hilary then offered me a job. “But your dad only hires women” I said reminding her, her father, the cafeteria owner would not hire me. “That’s not an issue, I promise” she said. She handed me a drink, “on the house” she said.
Almost immediately after I took my first sip, the changes started. My hair grew longer, my posture more feminine. “Wait, did you jus transformed me…” i paused as I heard my voice “…into a woman”. “I told you my father would have no issue hiring you, plus, it is totally reversible” she said.
During the next few days she taught me how to wait tables and how to behave like a woman. Soon enough we were laughing and talking like a couple of girl friends. She even encouraged me on dying my hair red.
A week after, I was dressed in white and orange and I was waiting tables like a pro. It was weird having guys hitting on me. But I got used to turning them down. I got so used to working as a waitress, that months passed and I didn’t even look for another job. Me and Hilary were now best friends. We both got tattoos, i still remember how her dad yelled at the both of us, but we just laughed it off.
One day, the cafeteria was empty and some cute guy showed up. He asked for some scrambled eggs and hot coffee. After he finish his breakfast, he asked me to flash him. I don’t know why, but I felt compelled to do so, I took my bra and blouse off. “Has anyone ever told you you are so hot?” He said, and I blushed.
I didn’t know what was happening to me, but I was turned on. I knew no one was at the back office, so I grabbed his hand and took him there. Suddenly I was there, naked, with my ass raised, waiting for him to fuck me. He did so without hesitation. I was a whore, and I rode him like a crazy bimbo.
After he left, I felt somewhat ashamed. I cleaned myself, and got dressed, I deleted the camera feed to hide what I had done. “I must not do this again” I whispered to myself, “Hopefully no one will find out”.
I had to eventually tell Hilary about it. i had no choice once the morning sickness started. To this day she mocks me by calling me her whore friend. Anyways, I am 7 months pregnant, I have no plan to turn back, I am to be a single mother, but I am so glad Hilary and her dad have been so good to me.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario