Our very own wish stone

 

Here we are, my wife and I, going out for a walk. Things weren’t like this before, we used to be just a normal married couple. 

We found a wishing stone at a thrift store. We of course believed it to be bollocks, but we liked the idea of having a “magical” item at home.

Anyways, days passed and we had put the stone at the center of our coffee table. We thought it was a great conversation starter. One way, by mistake I dropped a glass of water over it, the stone started glowing. “Do you think…?” My wife asked. “I wish my husband was a beautiful woman willing to experiment with me” she said and the stone started shaking, suddenly, in an instant, my body reshaped into that of a woman. “Fuck me, it worked” I said. But before I could say anything else, my wife kissed me, and I kissed her back. 

We had the most amazing lesbian experience. I still remember our wet pussies touching each other while we did the “scissors”. When we were cuddling, playing with each others hair. She proposed something different, “why don’t we wish to be dogs, it would be fun!” She said. “I don’t know…” I responded. She then wished “I’ll start, i wish I was a cute puppy dog”. Suddenly she became a dog, she wagged her tail in excitement. She licked my face. “Who’s a good puppy?” I asked.

I took a deep breath and wished for myself to become a dog too, but nothing happened. My wife didn’t seem to care, she was behaving like a dog. I tried wishing several times again, but once again nothing happened.

Weeks passed, and she was still a dog, and I was still a woman. I had to get a new job at a local restaurant. I hate to say it, but I even got a boyfriend, and my wife, seemed to enjoy his company too.

Any ways exactly 6 months later, I dropped water once again on the stone. It started glowing again, I realized the stone had to be wet to work, I could turn myself back, get my wife back, but I was so happy as a woman. I made another wish.


Well, my wife now was a rottweiler, strong and imposing. She still loved me and my boyfriend. And she loved when I took her out for a walk. I changed her name to Stoney” and she seemed to love her knew name.

I had to make sure my boyfriend didn’t know about the stone, so I wished for him to believe our previous dog had been put to sleep and we adopted stoney.



Comentarios