Here I am on a private airplane going to Paris. It wasn’t always like that, a couple of years ago I hadn’t even left my home town. It all started when I had 7 usd on my wallet, and no more money left in my bank account. I was almost given up. As I was resting under a bridge to cover myself from the rain, I saw a small foreign looking coin on the floor. I picked up, I felt an electric shock. “Fuck me” I said as I dropped the coin. I felt different, but I couldn’t quite put my finger on it.
After the rain stopped, I walked for a while. I saw a beautiful woman in a business suit walking towards an office building. I then told myself “if I was as hot as her, I would undeniably have a good paying job”. I felt as my body contorted and changed. Suddenly I was no longer the man I used to be.
I felt different, I was a hot female version of myself. I walked towards the nearest store window and looked at my reflection. Long red hair, a beautiful smile, sexy body, I was my very own wet dream. “But how did this happen?” I asked hearing my soft beautiful new voice. I walked to the nearest back alley, where I concentrated again, but nothing happened. “I wish I was a man” nothing. Then I closed my eyes, imagined being a different person, and seconds later I had transformed again.
I had to take a look at my new self, so I stepped out and looked at my reflection again. “I can get used to this” I said while looking at my breasts.
I continued walking aimlessly, until I saw an old classmate from high school pass me by. Of course he didn’t recognize me, I was a whole different person. I giggled when I caught him looking at my ass. Anyways, that reminded me of an old friend, Gary. Ever since my money troubles began, I lost contact with him. But he used to be a good friend. I hid from view and transformed again.
I walked like for an hour until I reached his parent’s home. I rang the bell and waited for him to answer. His mom opened the door, “hello?” She asked. “Hi, I’m Mandy, is Gary home?” I asked with an annoyingly cute voice. “Gary, there’s a cute girl looking for you!” Her mom yelled. He came down the stairs, and walked towards me, I wanted to break out of character, but I did my best to act like a girl. “Hi, I’m Mandy” I said. “Yes… have we met before?” He asked. “Not really but we have a friend in common…” I said. I continue talking, making up a story about our mutual friend as I went along.
I then convinced him to take me out for coffee. He made stupid corny jokes, and I laughed and giggled. “Wait? Did you change your clothes?” He asked. I had shaped shifted my clothes without noticing. “Yes, when I went to the ladies room” I responded. “You got those tattoos there too?” He asked. “Shit… well I guess i’ll have to come clean” i said.
I told him the whole deal, but he didn’t believe me. Why would he? Anyways, I convinced him to go somewhere private with me, and I would show him. We paid for coffee and left. We got to his place, where I sat on his living room couch, I took a deep breath and transformed. In no time my small breasts became bigger, my hair changed colour, my whole body reshaped, and my clothes changed too.
“Do you like what you see honey?” I said and broke out in laughter. “I am amazed! But why are you always turning into women?” He asked. The thought hadn’t crossed my mind. “I dunno… let me turn back” I said as I turned back into my male self. We talked for a bit, I told him about my job and money problems. He then said, “a friend of mine is looking for an assistant, and he pays well”. “Cool” I responded. “A female… a woman assistant” he added. “I guess I could…” I said while transforming again.
“Do you think I will get the job?” I said with my new sexy voice. “Wow” he responded. He gave all the information i needed, and I applied for the job. I got it in no time. Gary’s friend didn’t even ask for any paperwork. I was working as his assistant the very next day.
I prepared coffee, answer calls, and talked to customers. It was a 9-5 job, but an easy one. And the pay was good for what I was doing.
I flirted with customers from time to time. But nothing special, that just made me at ease with my female form. At night I would go back to Gary’s house, transformed back into my male persona, and he let me sleep in his couch. His mom knew he was helping me out, and she was a good friend too.
Anyways, one day i was out on the street minding my own business, at the moment I didn’t even know how I looked, a man offered me a modeling job. I thought it would be fun, so I accepted. There I was posing for the camera inside a train car. I felt sexy and alive.
It was a one time deal, and while fun, I didn’t go to another session in this body. At the time I didn’t tell Gary about it, but one day I saw an ad in a magazine with my picture. I told Gary about it. We both laughed.
We got drunk that night, “let’s go to a club” I said and transformed into a hot latino girl. We were so drunk that I danced with him like if I was a real woman.
I even remember how my nipples got erect and I was sweating from all the dancing I was doing. I was even acting all sexy and woman like. I vaguely remember the crowd cheering at me. But I certainly remember it was me who kissed Gary. My hand down his crotch. “I want you” I said. We left early morning.
We actually got to his place during sunrise. His parents were out of town, I ended up seducing him. I don’t know what came on to me, but I just wanted him to suck on my nipples and finger me. I was on the couch, practically begging for more. He tried to stop me, “but you are my friend…” he said. “Not today” i responded as I crawled towards him.
I started kissing him all over. I just couldn’t stop. I unzipped his pants and gave him a handjob. Before he came, i told him, “I want that, in here” i said and giggled. He was powerless to resist. We had sex right there on his couch. I moaned like crazy, he was kinda clumsy, but I didn’t care. It was my first time as a woman, and I was enjoying the hell out of it.
Afterwards, we ended cuddling for a while. “I don’t want to go back, fuck the guy I used to be” I said. We fell asleep.
When we woke up, I felt somewhat ashamed, but incredibly happy of admitting I no longer felt like a man.
We continued dating, although I had settled into one new persona: Keira, I kept on changing to keep things fresh. Eventually Gary moved out of his parent’s house, and we moved in together.
I encouraged him to be the best he could be. And I became the best girlfriend he could ever wish for. I still remember the first time we went to his first work party. I felt incredibly acting like the woman I now was. I kept holding Gary’s arm.
One day he had worked late, and I received him in the body of this se y brunette. I role played like I was a french woman that was lost. He loved the whole deal, and we ended up in bed. I always turned back to Keira during sex. He actually requested this, otherwise he felt like he was cheating on me.
For one month I got a modeling job, we made big bucks, and he acted like my manager. I was called the redhead sensation. I just felt like I had incredible presence. Walking down the catwalk felt natural.
Another week I received him as the kinky Harley. I had a southern accent, and loved acting out like a crazy girl. He enjoyed the whole role play. I called him Mr. J.
Anyways, we have been together for two and half years now. Recently I got a new id and social security number. Which was perfect timing, since next week we will get married. And in 5 months, we will have our first baby.






Comentarios
Publicar un comentario