It was a once in a lifetime event. A really bright asteroid was going to pass close to earth. We were all watching the night sky as it passed by earth. It left a long trail of dust behind it. As the dust entered the atmosphere, unexpected things started happening.
The world started transforming, houses became either caves of castles, living beings were transformed too, spiders grew in size, birds became dragons, humans became anything from minotaurs, centaurs, werewolves, and many other mystical creatures.
Me? Well, I hit the jackpot, I became a strong Elf. Magic ran through my veins. I became strong, powerful, and tall. There was a major change though, I became a woman, a female Elf.
I quickly grew accustomed to my new form. I changed my name to Katsmi. I joined other elves, we formed a community and moved in together. We got used to training together, going out to hunt for food, and slay evil creatures.Eventually I met an elf named Maku, and we became a couple. It was the first time I let my guard down, I was seduced by him. We made sweet love. While in bed together he told me back before the event he used to be a woman named “Emma Cuttler”. I told him I used to be a guy myself.
We were the strongest of our community, so we became their leaders. Eventually I got pregnant, and we started our own line of royalty with our offspring.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario