My goth girlfriend

 

I had a giant crush on Scarlett. She was a goth girl, that was so hot, I could barely speak to her. She used to be all cute, and with long curly hair. But one day, just for the hell of it, she started dressing in black, she dyed her hair pitch black. She looked like trouble, and I loved trouble.

One day out of blue she said hi to me. “Hi” I awkwardly responded. She invited me to dinner or “whatever” I eagerly agreed. We went out for dinner, and then we watched a scary movie. Her cuteness was visible when she hid under my arm during the arm. I smiled. 

We went to her place where we talked for a while. Then out of the blue she started talking nonsense. She said she wasn’t really Scarlett. She used to be a guy, and then one day, he woke up inside her body. She tried to get guys away from her by acting all weird and kinda like a goth girl. But it was hard for her. I didn’t want to believe her, but I didn’t think she would make up a story like that.

For some reason she felt attracted to me. So, that’s why she asked me out. “I’ve had a great time, thank you” she said. We continued dating. Little by little she was behaving more like she used to. One night we ended up in her bed. “I am ready, i think” she said while posing naked for me. Of course we had sex. She moaned excitedly, but also had tears in her eyes.


As days passed by she behaved more and more girly. She stopped dying her hair black. And started to get a little more color on her skin. We tended to go to bars, she really enjoyed my company, and I did hers. In no time we were holding hands, going to parties together. 


Apart from her tattoos, she was now behaving like the girl she used to be. She was no longer putting a front for everyone to see. Her long red hair was back. Her funny and sarcastic personality had flourished. When at the bar, she was the most beautiful girl there.


Eventually we moved in together, and I proposed. She said yes. That night we did it 3 times. And she was now an expert in bed. I love her so much, who cares who she used to be.




Comentarios