My friend Gary had opened a bar two months ago, it was always full of guys and no girls. He wanted to change that. “But what can I do? I have asked my sister to come, and she says your bar is for guys” I told him.
He poured me a shot and then said, “well, if we could get girls in the bar that think like guys”. I took the shot, and continued talking with him.
“Is it getting hot in here?” I asked him as I untied my tie. I noticed my hair was a little bit longer, but I didn’t give it much thought. I looked around and noticed there were some women at the bar. “Hey it looks your luck is changing” I said noticing my voice sounded off. I asked him for another shot. I took the second shot. “Sorry dude, i’m gonna miss you” he said. I didn’t know what he meant.
Right then I felt some weight on my chest. “I have breasts? Dude what did you do to me?” I said looking around, and the bar was full of very confused women. “To us?”
My hair continued growing, my clothes looked like a dress now. “What is going on?” I said as I felt my cock pulled into my own body. “Please turn me back” I said with a new high pitched voice with a foreign accent. But it was too late, the more time that passed the more I felt like a woman.
My new sexy red dress made me feel alive. I wanted to meet a guy and have him fuck me. But I looked around, and the bar was full of women, Gary had transformed us all. “Goodbye Gary” I said as I stepped out of the bar. The other women did the same thing. We went to the bar across the street. I met a man named David, and well, I ended up at his place.
I was naked, with my nipples erect, I wanted him inside of me. And although it was undeniably his first time, I enjoyed his clumsiness in bed.
The next day, as I opened the window, still topless, I realized I had my whole life ahead of me. I never went back to Gary’s bar, i am pretty sure any of the girls he created went back. His bar is just not for ladies like us.

Comentarios
Publicar un comentario