It was my wedding day, I was so excited. I had my best man with me, I was wearing a fancy suit. And I was just waiting for my bride-to-be to arrive.
But minutes passed and she hadn’t showed up. “Am I going to be left at the altar?” i asked myself. I walked back the aisle and went looking for her. I entered the changing room, no one was there. Just a mannequin with her wedding dress. “What’s going on?” I asked as I touched the dress. Suddenly I heard a loud noise. I was wearing the white dress. I looked at my hands and recognized them. “Why am I Kim?” I asked out loud. Jenny, Kim’s maid of honor entered the room. “There you are, the groom is looking for you” she said. Then Kim’s mom and dad showed up. Before I could say anything, they took me back to the church and made me walk down the aisle. The familiar nupcial music playing. I was trying not to fall with the high heels I was wearing.
At the front of the church a man that looked like me, and his best man. As I got to the end, I asked him “what’s going on?”, “what do you mean? It is our wedding” he said.
I decided to go through with it. I eagerly said “I do”. I thought I must be dreaming, this is not real, this will end tonight. But at the reception, people were congratulating us. Relatives were giving me presents and money. We were drinking heavily. For a while I forgot what was going on, and I just enjoyed the moment. Dancing with.. myself, my former self.
Before I realized it, I found myself in a hotel room, next to a naked former me. Part of me wanted to tell him not to do this, that I was really him, but I was so drunk and high in excitement, that I took my clothes off myself. My naked breasts, my wet slit where my cock used to be. I felt,.. for a lack of a better term, alive!
I ended up giving him a hand job, I knew exactly what he liked. I hate to say it, but I actually kissed him there. Then I pushed him onto our bed, and slowly slid his thing inside of me. He came right away which was a bummer. But i asked him to kiss and suck on my nipples.
The next morning I woke up naked in bed, next to him. I didn’t have the courage to tell him the truth. So from that day on forward I assumed my new persona. I became Kim, the loving wife.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario