One minute I was at home having the time of my life, when i got a phone call. I remember the sound of an old modem coming out of the speaker, when I came back to my senses, I was inside an airplane, sitting in front of an oddly familiar looking man. My legs were crossed, my skin soft, my chest covered by a gray top holding women’s breasts, my legs exposed, and wearing a grey skirt. “Where am I? Why am I wearing women’s clothes?”, I asked as I started hyperventilating.
I ended up over him, thrusting back and forth, feeling his thing slide inside of me, getting harder and thicker. Then I felt it, his warm cum feel me up. That made me turn myself on even more. i thrusted faster, and then pressed my breasts agains his chest, started kissing his neck, I took a small sexy vite, he complained, but I didn’t care.
The man in front of me tried to calm me. “Shut up! You weren’t transformed into a woman!” I said. I actually felt like opening the door and jumping out the plane. But the man handed me a gold plated iPhone, “just push play” he said. I took a deep breath, and looked at the phone’s screen. The date was exactly 3 months after the day I received the random call. I clicked on play, suddenly I felt calm, I was in a trance, I looked at the man with a sexy smile. Everything went blank again.
When I came back to my senses again, I was in bed, almost naked, I had a new tattoo under my right breast. And although I knew I had been taken from my real life, this time, I felt happy, like if I was still in a trance. I ran my hand over my neck, i felt goose bumps. The man was unzipping his pants, part of me wanted to stop him. But I wanted to see and feel what it was like. I bit my lips, “come here handsome” I said as I spread my legs. He went down on me, his tongue working wonders, making me feel aroused, my pussy got wet in no time. He then moved to my breasts where he sucked on my nipples. His cock right outside my pussy, pressing on my clit, keeping me aroused. Then with one motion, he slowly slid his thing inside of me. I moaned as I felt it open its way inside of me.
I ended up over him, thrusting back and forth, feeling his thing slide inside of me, getting harder and thicker. Then I felt it, his warm cum feel me up. That made me turn myself on even more. i thrusted faster, and then pressed my breasts agains his chest, started kissing his neck, I took a small sexy vite, he complained, but I didn’t care.
That became my life. I pretended to be the girl he had transformed me into. I kept on doing what he wanted, as long as he keeps me this happy and spoiled, forget the guy I used to be, fuck that guy, I am a happy woman now.

Comentarios
Publicar un comentario