Fantasy world

 

I had found a magic lamp, I was so excited, my very own genie. Out came the genie with blue skin. He told me I had 5 wishes. I quickly said that I would love to live in a fantasy world as a strong and fierceful warrior. The genie sent me to middle earth, where I wss now a strong warrior. I was in a battlefield, so it took me a little while to realize I was a woman. I was beating goblins and orcs with ease.

At bight we recouped, we drank ale. A man started kissing me without my consent, so I punched him and made my next wish. “I want to be an elf”.


This time around I felt even stronger, my pointy ears were kind of distracting, and my immortality made me feel invincible. Once again I was at the battlefield, but as I fought I was strategizing. 

Suddenly an arrow hit me right in the chest. My so called immortality was not so real anymore. Before I passed away, I wished to be a wizard.


Suddenly I was inside a castle, holding a staff and a spear, I could feel the magic running through my veins. I was there with a full party of warriors, dwarves and humans alike. We were ambushed, I used my magic to try and stop them, but they quickly killed everyone at my party. This was proving to much for me, a giant grabbed me by the head, and before he took me out, I wished for a care free life.


Suddenly I was a short hobbit living in the shire. “Why does it always have to be a woman?” I whispered to myself. This new form proved to be fun, no care in the world, just drinking and partying. Well, I was married, so drinking, partying, and sex.

I spent the next few weeks living the life. But I realized I missed fighting, I wanted something else. So I made one more wish.


Suddenly I was inside ancastle again, i was surrounded by goblins and trolls. I was scared, but then I realized I wss a goblin myself. I spoke with a lot of hissing. Not only was I a goblin, I was the leader. We marched outside, I saw elves and humans ready to fight. Part of me wanted to surrender, but the new goblin part of my soul didn’t want that, I had to help our dark lord. “Attack” I said as I commanded my army to fight. I don’t care if I win or lose, as long as I get some of those dirty humans.



Comentarios