I had no money, but I wanted to go on a trip to Europe. One of my friends, while we were drinking a beer, told me he had found a way for mento go. “You are not going to like it” he said. “Anything” i said. “You should go as an Au peir” he said. “Ha ha, very funny, women go as Au peir’s, I am a guy remember?” I mockingly answered. “Are you sure?” He asked as he snapped a picture of me.
He then handed me his phone. I had long red hair, breasts, a hot body, and a cute face. “Wait? What did you do?” I asked realizing my voice had changed too. “I spiked your drink, now you can go to Europe, but don’t worry” he said as he grabbed the beer out of my hands, and drank what was left of it, transforming himself into a woman too. “We’ll go together” she said.
We changed our names legally to Kim and Kat. And well here we are in Spain, having the time of our lives. I am surprised Kat has even started dating some guy. I am still not ready, but I am sure enjoying being a woman in Europe.

Comentarios
Publicar un comentario