He pointed some kind of remote at me. Suddenly I stopped what I was doing. I couldn’t even blink. Then he pressed another button and my clothes changed. I was dressed in drag. “Ok nice clothes” he said. He pressed another button and he transformed my body too. “A lot better, but…” he said as he increased the size of my recently formed breasts. He then changed my clothes again. With another press of a button, my face got full of makeup.
I was just waiting for him to unfreeze me, punch him in the nuts, grab that remote turn me back, and then turn him into a woman. But he pressed another button and I couldn’t think straight anymore. “Where am I?” I asked myself. “Who is he?” I didn’t know who the guy holding the remote was. He pressed a button and all got clear, “my boyfriend, silly me” I thought. He then pressed a button, and I could move again.
I made a sexy pose, and told him, “your parents aren’t home, so, come here and fuck me love”.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario