All for one apple

 


I was hungry, and I used to be a moron. I grabbed an apple and took a bite. “Are you going to pay for it” the man at the market asked me. “No” I nonchalantly responded. “You will, wether you like it or not” he said.

I took another bite and left. As I took more steps, I felt ashamed, it was a new emotion for me. I took a deep breath, and walked back. I kept on biting the apple, and with every bite, the more I changed. My hair grew longer, my ethnicity changed too, I became shorter, my chest grew breasts, my mind became fragile, I felt like I needed to work. I walked back to the man I had stolen from, I nodded, he handed me an apron, and I started working, selling fruit. I was a natural, like I had dine this for ages. I loved guys flirting with me. At the end of the day he asked if I wanted to be turned back, “seriously?” i asked with a thick Mexican accent, “hell no, for now on I’m going to be your daughter . And by the way dad, I have a date with Juan” I said as I kissed him on the chick and left with Juan.

Comentarios